photo credit Dave Sones
The former St John's School was opened in 1861 in the building on the corner of Scotgate and West Street and is now the All Saints' and St John's Unity Centre. The hall is known to many as a vital community meeting place in town.
The centre is available to hire for all members of the Stamford Community and is regularly used by a number of organisations across the town including the Stamford Foodbank, Sixth Stamford Cubs, Scouts and Beavers and private users providing a range of activities including keep fit, dog training and mother and toddler groups.
St Clement's is the smallest room in the building with direct access off the main entrance hall and a servery hatch to the kitchen. It is ideal for small group meetings.
Formerly the main School Classroom and retaining some original features St Peter’s can be used as one room measuring approximately 50 sq metres or sectioned off as two smaller rooms. Good access to the main kitchen area.
The Edward Wells Room is ideal for small meetings and presentations. The room has its own separate entrance, kitchen and toilet facilities which enables it to be independent should the other rooms of the centre be occupied.
To hire any of our spaces, or to enquire about any of our ongoing activites, please do get in touch.
Plus keep up to date with all our latest news and activities by following us on social media.
Unity Centre, West Street, Stamford, PE9 2PR